Thursday 26 March 2009

Japan vs Korea

On Wednesday, there was a baseball game between Korea and Japan. It was the fifth game, as they'd won two each previously, so this was kind of the decider. It was on all the massive outside screens as I walked from the bus stop to work and I walked through a load of people just standing there and I had to turn around and take a photo.




I wish I'd taken more. Everyone in the whole square was facing a TV screen. There were about three or four in different directions and people had come out of work to stand and watch the game.

Unfortunately, Korea lost.

2 comments:

Whatisthis?

Hi! This is my blog for our year long trip to Korea. Yes, I might have set it up to rival Simon's 'Simon and Hannah go to Korea' blog but I will actually post here.

Probably.

Anyway, hello and I hope you enjoy it!